Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My PayPal

I am so pleased with the positive feedback I have gotten from all of my faithful fans. In fact, so many fappers have asked for a multitude of different requests. I love being the LGA, but with so many requests coming in and a limited amount of time, I decided to create a PayPal Account to better manage these requests...

I happen to have quite a few requests in at the moment; but if you would like to add your request to the workload, I would be more than happy to accommodate you. In order to keep things organized, I will have to ask you to:

1.) DO NOT buy a project from my PayPal until I have accepted the order.
2.) PLEASE EMAIL lga9109@gmail.com (me) for a FREE consultation of the Desired Commission Project.
3.) If I am willing to take on your request; and we have FINALIZED a time-table/storyline SELECT PAYMENT AGREED via emails.
4.) PLEASE allow for as many week(s)/month(s) as necessary for my artistic process/personal free time allows; before receiving your commission project.


**I am a fairly busy person these days, dealing with the stresses and complications of the every day student/professional; however, I am very fair at communicating with all of my clients.


I am looking forward to working individually with all of you and hope that I can satisfy all of your requests. Thanks again.
-[loisgriffinaddict]



(Fully Colored) Image Count
Donations



No comments: